Lodging an Enrolment Application
There are 3 steps to enrolling your child at St Patrick's College Mackay:
- Complete the Application to lodge an Expression of Interest attaching the required documents: Birth Certificate; Sacramental Certificates (if applicable); latest Report Card; copy of Parents’/guardians’ Drivers Licence
- You will receive a confirmation email (please contact our Office if you do not receive this email on 4994 8700 or email email@example.com)
- (if your application is for a future year it will remain in the school application queue until 12 months before the enrolment commencement date, when the school administration will contact you)
- You will receive an email requesting additional information and documents.
- A non-refundable Enrolment Fee is required to be paid and an appointment for an Interview will be made.